Information for parents and patients
The anxiety of having a child with a health related issue is often made worse by having to travel some distance to an unfamiliar hospital to see a specialist.
This is especially true in my practise where I have patients coming from as far away as North Yorkshire and Devon for management.
In this section you will information about:
- the hospitals where I see patients
- what a consultation may involve
- Some other members of the team you may meet
- How to organise appointments
- Information for Private Patients
Hospitals Where I see Patients
My NHS Practice is based at Birmingham Children's Hospital.
BCH is unique in the UK as it is the only dedicated Children's Hospital that has all specialities under the one roof.